Friday, March 25, 2011

$1,915.20

Unbelievable, that's all I have to say. In just a few short months, we raised almost $2000 to provide research to help cure and treat NMO. I am grateful for your generous support, both financial and otherwise. I am particularly thankful for Tulaloo, whose promotion brought in over $300. Those of you who took part in that promotion have the opportunity to enjoy some beautiful stationery knowing that they also performed an act of generosity.

While the race is over, the search for better treatment options is far from it. I hope you will remember Guthy-Jackson in your future charitable donations. Don't worry, I plan to run another fundraiser in the future--maybe if I ever qualify for Boston!--so I'll be sure to remind you of the valuable work that the Foundation does for this debilitating disease.

Thank you again for taking part in this fundraiser and for coming along with me on the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment